- Franchisee411 ...An extensive information resource for Franchisees, Prospective Franchisees, and Franchisee Associations providing essential information and links to resources that can help them to successfully navigate their Franchise Relationship.
- The International Association of Franchisees and Dealers ...An International trade association of franchisees and dealers.
- The American Assocaiation of Franchisees and Dealers ...The AAFD is a national non-profit trade association representing the rights and interests of franchisees and independent dealers throughout the United States.
- The American Franchisee Association ...A national trade association of franchisees and dealers with over 16,000 members, ranging in size from one and two unit owners to larger multiple unit operators.
- California Restaurant Association...The mission of the California Restaurant Association is to be the definitive voice of the California foodservice industry and to protect and promote its success. CRA serves as the indispensible resource for California restaurateurs.
- National Restaurant Association...The National Restaurant Association is a membership-based business association for the restaurant industry. With more than 37,000 members representing more than 175,000 restaurants, National Restaurant Association membership includes tableservice restaurants, quickservice outlets and cafeterias, as well as professionals and academic institutions associated with the industry.